Your CV needs to be written perfectly so as to get you that job. Although there is no specific way of writing a CV, you are expected to write it in a way that gets the attention of prospective employers. Just as I have talked about the contents of your CV (what should be in your CV) earlier, the following are should not necessary be in your CV if you really want to attract your prospective employer.
WHAT YOU SHOULD NOT DO IN YOUR CV
- Do not make spelling and grammar errors.
- Do not include passport photograph.
- Do not include your health or physical disabilities.
- Do not add any details about whether you want to relocate or travel.
- Do not add age, marital status, race, religion,
- Do not add the salary you need.
NOTE; careergong.com writes professional CVs; taking into cognizance all of the above, at a low price. So do you need a great CV, click here Now: http://careergong.com/cvwriting
WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK SHOULD NOT BE INCLUDED IN YOUR CV?