Based on our last discussion on the 25th of april, another step for creating a marketing plan for educational training providers is to know who their target audience is as well as what that target audience's needs are, so as to know the services you want to offer them.
In order to Identify and learn about your target audience, you have to single out a specific person or persons form your target audience, and write a detailed profile that who they are and what his/her needs are and why he/she is buying that product or service.
Below is a detailed customer analysis needs template:
Who is your target audience for each of your degrees, courses or certification?
2. Skill deficient job seekers
3. Human resources manager at large companies
What are the demographics of the above listed parents/individuals/students for each of your degrees, courses or certifications?
2. Annual income
3. Educational attainment
4. Type of occupation
5. Region of the country they live in
What are their psychographics for each of your degrees, courses or certification?
1. Influences on the customers' purchasing habits (such as peer pressure or education)
2. Attributes of a product or service that may be important to the customer
3. Buying decision criteria, such as whether the purchase will be based on price or value
4. Is there a particular brand they are loyal to?
What are the needs of the students/parents/individuals of each of your degrees, courses or certification? Possible needs;
1. Acquire knowledge,
2. Advance career,
3. Increase salary,
4. Get occupation,
5. Change career.
What does your competition offer them in respect to their needs (competitor analysis) per degree, course or certification?
WHAT ELSE SHOULD BE INCLUDED IN AN EDUCATIONAL TRAINING PROVIDERS CUSTOMER NEEDS ANALYSIS TEMPLATE?